Eat right for a healthier you...
If you suffer from...
- Weight problems
- High cholesterol
- Cardiovascular disease
- Kidney disease
- Low energy and fatigue
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- High blood pressure
- Questions about eating right
- Good intentions but bad eating habits
- Lost weight, only to gain it back
- Concerns about the latest diet fads
Then a registered dietitian can help you...
Learn how to attain your goals for healthy living!
- Control diabetes
- Lose weight and keep it off
- Enhance your current lifestyle
- Improve your heart health
- Increase your energy levels
A certified dietitian-nutritionist integrates and applies principles of nutrition, food science, and behavior modification to help people quickly achieve and maintain their health related goals.
Michele Ruderman is registered with the American Dietetic Association and is a
Certified Dietitian-Nutritionist with the State of New York. She is a graduate of the
Westchester Medical Center Internship Program, and has a wide range of experience
and a great deal of success in treating weight loss, kidney disease, hormonal issues
and corporate wellness.